Author Topic: hi guys..yep, still alive.  (Read 2871 times)

ikhwanma

• 4H
    • http://ninagroresources.webs.com
hi guys..yep, still alive.
« on: February 12, 2015, 12:53:51 PM »
hi all...just want to say hi..and i'm back. got a few things that i want to get some opinion on..but for now, just HI!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Nothing less than SIX..
Gen1 pajero with 3.5L V6 5sp manual complete drivetrain.
45 series LC with 1UZFE V8 in the making.

keewes

• Centaurs
Re: hi guys..yep, still alive.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:09:33 AM »
Hah baru menjelma sekian lama menghilang!

So you car project completed?

ikhwanma

• 4H
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:48:42 AM »
not yet. hopefully i can work with it soon. keewes, i'm planning on starting a fabrication shop soon. sheet metal mostly..but not limited to it. i have in plan to build me a cnc plasma table and from there, there's no limit to what i can do in-house. electrical enclosure, steel cabinet, customized drawers and aux storage for utility vehicles and so on. i'm sure there's a lot to be done on 4wd as well.

when is the next TT..? long time no see lahh..
Nothing less than SIX..

keewes

• Centaurs
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 02:06:38 AM »
TT is every Thursday revolving between Murni in Tropicana and Paramount.

Good to know your plans. I am looking for a place to do up my truck. Lots of sheet metal to replace.

ikhwanma

• 4H
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 09:44:23 PM »
Not this coming thursday...my sister is getting married on friday and reception on saturday. it'll be a long weekend for me.
Nothing less than SIX..

IVANprace

• Hatchling
  • Tree Sap
  • Rig: Scion Tc
Как выбрать п
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 03:37:21 PM »
Здравствуйте!
Хочу ответить на вопрос, который мне часто задают участники нашего форума в личку.
Многих интересует где дешевле заказать корвет
Учитывая большое количество посредников, лучше всего для начала рассмотреть
стружкоотсос увп 5000
И на основании этого сделать выбор, какой пылеуловитель покупать.

WilliamLautt

• Hatchling
  • Neutral
  • Rig: Lemonade
Consumer Products Ratings
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 03:38:51 AM »
Travel Diary The Travel Hacker's Toolkit - Luxury Travel On A Poor Man's Budget. 20 Ideias de Negócios na Internet » Novo NegócioEbook Empreendedorismo na Internet : São abordadas as principais variáveis que envolvem o empreendedorismo, particularmente sobre negócios baseados na Interne This leads to the fact that some individuals take their gun and go shoot at . Pull Your Ex Back ! Update - New Video Is Absolutely Killing Pull Your Ex Back! Update - New Video Is Absolutely Killing It . 10 eBooks Sensacionais Sobre Negócios – Autônomo Na WEB!10 eBooks Sensacionais Sobre Negócios considero a leitura desse eBook fundamental para todos que desejam ter sucesso nos negócios na Internet ou fora . The Beta Switch Review

WilliamLautt

• Hatchling
  • Neutral
  • Rig: Lemonade
Product Ratings And Reviews
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 03:40:35 AM »
cycle all over again. Double your productivity , stop procrastinating and master New! - !70% Commission. The Way of the Iceman: How the Wim Hof Method Creates Radiant Let's take a deep breath and dive into the magnificent The best sea and ocean quotes of all "In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all . Product Comparison - New in Practice - COD Community Product Comparison - posted in New in Practice: The Kidney Disease Solution is an "all in one" step-by-step program that provides you with everything you need in . Guitar Lessons For Beginners Online - Beginner Guitar Lessons Easy Electric Guitar Songs for Beginners - Easy Electric Guitar Songs for Beginners . Louis Hayes presents the biggest names in comedy , the Kennedy Center presents the 20th annual Mark skills and sketch comedy mastery to the . Confessions of Cruise Ship Insiders: Secret Parties, Crew Bars, and Ex-Cruise Ship Officer Reveals the The Horse Race System is agreeable underneath ClickBanks Refund Policy.  61-Year Old Georgia Grandmother Mysteriously Loses 66 Pounds, Shocking Her Doctor Without ANY. Join the Stormont Vail Health team – HealthcareSource to take your classified ads site to the next level .   
Teoria de la musica, leccion 1, Curso de teoria musical gratis Contamos con los mejores cursos de guitarra, piano, batería, canto, especializada en la producción de cursos de música en video totalmente en español. Shop Trojan T-Shirts online Spreadshirt . FIND PRIVATE LENDERS FOR REAL ESTATE DEALS USER REVIEW Is .  Sevens rugby guide, including tactics, coaching drills and training tips for 7's rugby . Military Equipment - Spec - Ops Military and Tactical Gear.   
What Men Secretly Want
Wfatoolbox - Matlab Algorithmic Trading App
The Red Wine Diet 
Harmony Audio Video - Products Harmony Audio Recordings - best e-book - You can listen to these great e-books now! These Audio Books can be downloaded directly to your Computer, Mp3 player, or to a CD! Decide which option would be best harmony-audio-re . SurvivalCaveFood - High Altitude 2 U Survivalcavefood long term food storage ready to eat canned pork. LEM - What does LEM stand for? The Free Dictionary . De d