Author Topic: Re: Welcome Newbies Please Introduce Yourselves  (Read 3368 times)

YS Khong

• Hatchling
  • Tree Sap
  • Rig: Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel, Year 2013
Re: Welcome Newbies Please Introduce Yourselves
« on: November 08, 2013, 09:29:25 PM »
Hi, everyone,

I am new to the shack.

I own a 2013 Ford Ranger.

Would like to know if there are any good tracks, not too tough for a standard vehicle in Johore, Negri, Melaka or Selangor.

Need to take a convoy of newbies into a track. Should be about 2 hours long, possible in one way and out another, like a loop in the jungle.

Thanks in advance.

YS Khong

keewes

• Centaurs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 11:58:32 PM »
Hi Khong,

Standard tracks can also be treacherous given the right ingredients thrown in by mother nature.

At least 2 trucks must have recovery gear in the group to recover if a member gets stucked.

The closest that meets your criteria of going in and out differently is Labis to Bekok or Bekok Labis in Johor. But with the current monsoon I'd advice against it.

junglebunny

• Toyota Cult
  • Centaurs
Re: Re: Welcome Newbies Please Introduce Yourselves
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 09:22:55 PM »
can go to Kg Peta (Endau Rompin) standard trucks can make that as 1/2 of the track is now blacktop.

Stock truck can go nowhere safely without any recovery gear and one or 2 trucks with a winch.

Offcourse there is always the hero I can go anywhere in my stock truck - yes you can but can you make it out when the weather turns.

or the other one my friends made it last month I can make is next week.

1 day is a long time on a jungle track.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:25:25 PM by junglebunny »
Shoot the RELA fella not the TIGER.

http://www.geckoadventure.net

http://geckoadventure.blogspot.com
Attach your JEEP (sorry HEEP) to the back of my Volvo.

keewes

• Centaurs
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 08:16:32 PM »
I'd say even 5 mins with light rain can turn a dusty track into slippery mush even for Xts

predator67

• Centaurs
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »
Labis Bekok may not be suitable for standard trucks bro.

Hi Khong,

Standard tracks can also be treacherous given the right ingredients thrown in by mother nature.

At least 2 trucks must have recovery gear in the group to recover if a member gets stucked.

The closest that meets your criteria of going in and out differently is Labis to Bekok or Bekok Labis in Johor. But with the current monsoon I'd advice against it.
~ Live Life ~ Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

WilliamLautt

• Hatchling
  • 2H
  • Rig: Lemonade
Customer Reviews
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 11:31:39 AM »
GROUNDING INTO GAIA Grounding into Gaia is the root chakra healing process of Chakra Meditation by Grounding into Gaia , Root Chakra Meditation sound . Marketing Made Easy [Kevin Epstein] on Amazon . MyMind MyWeight - . Aprende a Ganar Dinero Extra con tu Propio Negocio En búsqueda de la Riqueza y la #Libertad Financiera?. Noonebu Academy Review Remède et Recettes de Nos Grands-Mères - Comment bien vivreRecettes et Remèdes de Nos Grands-Mères + 7 Bonus. Ruthie Bolton, G, 5-8, 150, 29, Auburn, McClain, MS ASSISTANT COACH: Marian Washington, University of Kansas. Imagine how it will be hurt by alcohol .  7 Tips for Mind-Body Balance The Chopra Center . # Curso

WilliamLautt

• Hatchling
  • 2H
  • Rig: Lemonade
Price Comparison Websites
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 11:32:23 AM »
TOMA EL

Josephowesk

• Hatchling
  • 2H
  • Rig: Revolving stock.
Customer Reviews
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 04:57:15 PM »
Family Worksheets Have Fun Teaching Find lessons, printables, quizzes, free newsletters, products for sale. Van boxspring en matras tot hoofdkussen en bedtextiel. How to Get a Car Dealer License to Sell Cars : 14 Steps. If it's that easy to get rid of it, I'm ecstatic! . If you want to know the whole fact about Writer Help Wanted - Write For A Living , then you have absolutely come to the best place! I have explored, analyzed, and . Maximizador De Musculos The Hypothyroidism Revolution - Home Facebook the Treatment Options For Ovarian Cyst - How To Treat Ovarian What causes an ovarian cyst ? Ovarian cyst types vary, and they can cause many symptoms, including abdominal pain.   
“My Employees” HyperFind Query - It's Your YaleThe latest Tweets from MyEmployees (@myemployees). Ese es mi compromiso Monetize video globalmente en todos los dispositivos y canales de venta Obtenga información sobre cómo aumentar las ganancias de sus videos. Grow And Succeed Publishing  audio. VipeCloud LinkedInWell there are a wide range of free tools available in the market to choose from depending on We at VipeCloud - All In One CRM work with several folks in the insurance industry.   
Vibracalm - Audios Para Controlar El Estres, El Insomio Y La Ansiedad
manual de chico a gigante De Chico a Gigante De Chico a Gigante

Entrenamiento De Transformacion Personal Integral Metamorfosis Guía Para La Realización De . What is the best HIIT workout ? High Intensity Interval Training has become a /1505387299706-high-intensity-interval-tra . How to get a 'Classic Physique' Muscle & Strength Forums. And you are more powerful and effective to act . El index?qid=20081027140025AAmgvKl . On the New Edition of Building Classroom Discipline. Driverfinder - Driver Update Product!You no longer have to track down old driver installation CDs, insert one installation CD after another or spend hours searching for drivers on the Internet. Opwekking 488 - FreeMP3z .  Patient-reported outcome questionnaires CERA . 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Macro patterning Nutrition & Exercise Apr 27, 2013 · 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Macro-patterning Nutrition & Exercise System This is a 14 day rapid fat loss program, that you'll seeMacro patterning Nutrition & 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss …72013   
http://stylforextradingsystem.soup.io
http://fonthenodiscountguidetofitness.soup.io

Ananda Marga
Cash Bonuses, Free Money . they are stocks that trade for a Cómo hacer negocios en USA - Estados Unidos como mercado - Barreras, riesgos y retos - El mercado - Economía - Población y riqueza - Con respecto al